Looking for a San Antonio Realtor? You’ve come to the right place. At Cornice & Cobble, we believe in fairness, open communication and always being transparent with our clients. We won’t tell you what you want to hear, we’ll tell you what will help you achieve your real estate goals. Below are just a few of the many reasons why you should list your property in San Antonio with Cornice & Cobble Realty Group. Be sure to check out our testimonials, too.
The Cornice & Cobble Listing Process
Phase 1: Initial Consultation and Research
1. Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Neighborhood sales and competition.
- City and statewide market trends.
2. Property Condition
- We’ll provide expert advice on improvements that will add value.
- We’ll give you tips and tricks to show your home in the best possible light.
- We’ll provide a Free Staging Consultation.
- We’ll lead you through the process and set expectations.
- We’ll recommend top partners to aid in the transaction.
Phase 2: Pricing
We will make sure your property is priced correctly in order to:
- Be viewed by more qualified buyers
- Attract better offers
- Avoid being disregarded
- Be promoted by more cooperating agents
- Sell faster
Phase 3: Marketing
Below are just a few of the marketing tools we can leverage to get the right eyes on your property at the right time.
- Yard Sign
- Professional Photos
- Virtual Tours
- Professional Videos
- International Connections
- Realtor Events
- Open Houses
- Home Staging
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Agent Database
- List on KimberlyHowell.com
The Cornice & Cobble Commitment
When it comes to real estate, we know that everybody has personal requirements. Between careers, family, and leisurely pursuits, we understand that our clients have hectic schedules and unique desires. This is why we go the extra mile to help. With us, the shop doesn’t close at 5pm, and we will do whatever it takes to help you achieve your real estate goals. This is the Cornice & Cobble commitment.
Each member of the Cornice & Cobble team has been personally selected to provide you with exceptional care, service and add their expertise in the transaction of your listing, and you are always just a text or phone call away from help. So, what are you waiting for? Let us take the hassle away from listing your property. Contact us by filling in our form or call us at (210) 610-1797 to get started.